This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Scheduling Coordinator to join an established company in the Raleigh area.
• Assist Office Manager with daily shift needs and scheduling duties
• Manage time clock entries of employees and prepare for payroll processing
• Schedule work orders as needed and work with outside vendors to complete tasks
• Partner with accounting team to ensure all billing and invoices are prepared and correct
• Create spreadsheets to track data
• Send out weekly reports pulled from database to team
• Make sure calendar is up to date with all scheduling and appointment set up
• Previous scheduling, administrative, or office work experience
• MS Office experience required
• Highly organized and detailed required
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal