This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an HR Manager to join an established company in the Cary area.
• Works with talent acquisition manager to support and manage recruitment process for all open positions
• Participates in candidate interview process and makes recommendations
• Oversees processing of new hires with assistance from HR Coordinator ensuring personnel files are set up and include all necessary documentation, licenses, verifications and certifications required by regulatory agencies
• Coordinates and manages with HR Coordinator summer internship program
Training and Development
• Oversees and manages annual training plan development and documentation for all employees
• Develops and maintains onboarding program for all new employees
• Supports other internal training initiatives
• Provides human resources support and guidance to Company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual; communicates HR programs and policies
• Leads and develops Company reward and recognition initiatives and oversees employee volunteer committees.
• Manages the resolution of employee relations concerns through the effective application of current Company policies and consults with legal counsel when necessary
• Ensures complete confidentiality with regard to all employee information. Provides employees and managers with an environment encouraging open and honest communication and helping to resolve issues in a confidential manner
• Oversees benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving and reconciling benefit invoices, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost effectiveness and possible negotiation of benefits
• Works with HR Coordinator to ensure that third party benefits administrator is provided all information necessary for enrollment and termination of employees in benefit programs
• Manages 401k enrollment process and education program
• Actively manages compensation program including salary range development, competitive analysis, merit increase planning and career ladder development
• Ensures legal compliance to minimize liability exposure by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations and maintaining records
• Assists in evaluation and/or preparation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals
• Supervises one staff member and conducts mid-year and annual performance reviews
• Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
• Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars
• Attends company-sponsored in-services and/or continuing education
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other related field of study
• Minimum of 5 years of progressive human resources experience with at least one year at manager level, preferably in a small business environment
• PHR or SPHR certification is preferred
• Considerable knowledge of principles, practices and HR regulations
• Ability to manage competing priorities with ease and professionalism
• Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint