This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Data Coordinator to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This position will oversee the development of special and urgent research projects, gather pricing for potential customers and active customers, assists in rate approvals, and order review within the portal. Recent College graduates with internship experience are encouraged to apply. The hours are 10am-7pm Mon-Fri
• Research potential routes and distances
• Research new cities for delivery services and call potential courier/taxi services for rates, add them to the portal and follow up to answer questions and retrieve paperwork
• Negotiate courier pricing for competitive rates in expanding areas
• Explain the order process to couriers to include wait time, POD process, and potential go live date
• Approve or decline rates pending approval
• Approve orders for review (and follow up on discrepancies or issues)
• Perform price comparison analysis and final analysis to determine go live readiness
• Bachelor Degree is Preferred
• Must be proficient with MS Office and have intermediate Excel skills
• Strong customer service and research skills are needed