This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting an Import Specialist for a client of ours in RTP, NC.
- Maintain import database
- Create and maintain import files
- Work with Procurement group on pending purchases from overseas vendors
- Manage weekly imports from Canada
- Manage closure of TIBs for weekly Canada shipments
- Work with recipient of import to facilitate customs clearance
- Ensure temperature requirements during transit are met
- Assist broker with HTS and FDA code classification
- Review import entries for accuracy
- Review and approve broker invoices in Powertrack system
- Approve inland carrier invoices in Powertrack system
- Code courier invoices in Small Parcel Tool with correct cost center number
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of IMS
- College Degree is preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Must have a Logistics background and Import experience
- Knowledge of US Import Regulations
- Experience in a regulated business/environment