This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Contract Instructional Designer to join a healthcare non-profit in the Durham area. This is a contract position.
· Create instructional materials including classroom and eLearning courses
· Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to develop learning content, including storyboards, job aids, presentation slides, instructor and participate guides, and quick reference materials
· Assist in converting existing learning content into interactive eLearning programs
· Develop exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
· Manage ODL multiple projects with tight deadlines and time-critical deliverables
· Convert complex-level written material and training requirements into interactive courseware
· Adobe Captivate required
· Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photo Shop, Illustrator) preferred
· Experience with Learning Management System
· Bachelor Degree and 3-5 years of experience is required