This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Financial Analyst for a client of ours in Raleigh, NC.
- Coordinate financial reporting and analysis activities for the R&D department, to include: consolidating budgets and forecasts
- Support the month-end close process
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliations
- Provide SOX and financial audit support
- Assist with contract review
- Perform statistical reporting activities
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Assist Management with other Finance and Accounting functions as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- CPA certification is preferred
- 2-5 years of Budgeting, Forecasting, Accounting, and Internal Financial Reporting experience is required
- Pharmaceutical experience is preferred
- Strong leadership, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Must possess attention to detail
- Ability to provide recommendations around financial practices