This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an HRIS Analyst to join a growing company in the Durham area. This position will lead the efforts of assessing and executing on a new HRIS system and keeping the business current and compliant in these critical areas.
- Liaison to payroll, benefits, 401K vendors
- Point person for escalated employee questions, short/long term disability and workman’s compensation
- Lead, research, RFP’s and process, of getting an HRIS system
- Establish and lead Global payroll and benefits
- Manage 401K process and compliance
- Manage employee programs and tracking; incentives, bonuses, etc.
- Responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations as it relates to pay, benefits and 401K
- Benchmark benefits and pay as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant field very helpful. Strong technical payroll and benefits knowledge
- 5-10 years’ experience
- Knowledge and experience using an HRIS system
- Strong Project Management Leadership skills
- Experience in an RFP process
- SHRM designation preferred
- Ability to build processes from ground up