This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Marketing Research Analyst to join an established company in the RTP area. This position will assist with a variety of activities related to primary consumer research and secondary analysis of sales and industry data.
Major job duties will also include working with numerous outside vendors to procure research on behalf of internal and external customers. Proven ability to work with internal teams, internal clients, external research suppliers and independently is also required. This individual may also assist in other market research related capacities, including analysis of qualitative and quantitative data, database creation, database development and database maintenance.
• Bachelors degree in business, marketing, a social science field or related area
• 3-5 years related experience; Education may be substituted for directly related experience on an year per year basis (as determined relevant by the hiring manager)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Especially Excel and PowerPoint); Experience with Access a plus
• Proficiency in the use of statistical software packages such as SPSS (Windows PC platform) in the area of cross-tabulation, univariate and multivariate statistical analyses
• Tracks product line sales by analyzing and entering sales data
• Prepares marketing and research reports by collecting and analyzing and summarizing sales data
• Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics and maintaining research databases
• Implements marketing and research reports and experience with primary research such as focus groups, surveys and in-field data gathering