This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Rebates Coordinator for a client of ours in RTP, NC. This position is a 6-9 month contract opportunity.
- Evaluate, examine, and resolve rebate discrepancies due to missing contract data, incorrect contract/acquisition pricing, incorrect unit of measure conversions, facility membership eligibility, and HMAD dealer eligibility
- Generate credit memos for approved rebates and apply credits to customer debit deductions
- Provide monthly reconciliation reports to customers
- Answer customer questions regarding discrepancies between expected deductions and approved rebate amounts
- Comprehend numerous unique Group Purchasing Contact (GPO) Integrated Delivery Network (IDN), and Individual Special Pricing Agreement procedures
- Work with Contracts, Customer Service, and Accounts Receivable departments to verify and determine if additional rebate credit is due to customer(s) and once resolved reconcile account and collect remaining balances
- Ensure accurate and timely rebate processing
- High School Diploma is required; Associate’s Degree is preferred
- 1+ years of Customer Service and Accounting experience
- Contracts experience is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- SAP experience is a plus
- Must possess general office skills
- Familiarity with processing rebate and sales tracings in SAP-Vistex environment
- Familiarity with data processing systems and their application to accounting administration