This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Service Contract Administrator to join an established company in the Cary area. This position serves as point for all customer inquiries related to service contracts and ensures solicitation of new contract renewals are executed and recorded. Additional responsibilities include acting on requests for quotes from customers as well as the sales organization, soliciting new service contract additions during renewal cycle, calculating all service contract fees, processing contract documents and invoice and/or credit requests as well as maintaining and updating applicable databases.
• Contact customers directly to explain the benefits of agreements to their business. Help drive new business throughout renewal cycle and grow number of agreements.
• Calculate pricing, discounts and special billing terms as required. Resolve disputes including, but not limited to, pricing and discount arrangements.
• Submit executed Agreement to Accounts Receivable for processing. Ensure that files and databases are updated and that each customer receives a fully executed copy of the agreement.
• Responsible for insuring that all non-compliant customers sign agreements
• Work with team on ad-hoc projects relating to outreach to customer base
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience with customer relationship management software
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
• Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite specifically MS Excel