This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join an established software company in the Raleigh area. This position will be primarily responsible for the administration of accurate accounts payable records in adherence to tight timelines, accurate records and appropriate communications to keep stakeholders informed.
• Match purchase orders to invoices
• Enter invoices into accounting system within 3 days of receipt
• Code invoices to proper accounts and cost centers
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
• Work with business leaders to resolve purchase order issues
• Provide timely responses to internal inquiries via the AP email address
• Provide information to business leaders regarding PO status
• Advise on PO coding
• Timely follow-up with internal associates on open items following department escalation procedures.
• Maintain vendor records (address, banking information, payment terms etc.) in all accounting systems
• Correspond with vendors and respond to vendor inquiries via the AP email address
• Maintain filing system within the AP mailbox Audit employee expense reports
• Complete timely review of expense reports for appropriate documentation and adherence to company policies
• Communicate and resolve out of policy expenses with employees and management
• Reconcile expense reporting system to accounting system to verify data Administer disbursements process
• Post journal entries
• Reconcile AP accounts
• Apply cash receipts within established Company timelines
• Provide supporting documentation for audits
• Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential o Maintain documentation of processes and procedures
• Seek to improve processes and procedures
• Associate’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
• Minimum 1- 2 years of experience
• NETSUITE and CONCUR experience REQUIRED!!
• Strong organizational skills to meet tight deadlines
• Able to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment and re-prioritize as needed
• Software industry and related professional services experience a plus
• Strong Microsoft Office suite skills – including the ability to turn data quickly into information (pivot tables, graphs, charts etc) that is in a usable format for decision-making