This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently seeking a recruiting specialist to join our office professional team. The primary responsibility for the team focuses on developing candidate pipeline for external companies talent needs.
- Responsible for the successful sourcing of external candidates to support job requirements.
- Develop external networks through web-based portals.
- Fully utilize and maintain candidate databases and systems
- Works with hiring managers to develop business and staffing requirements, recruitment strategies and tactics
- Client mapping in order to network and build on existing database
- Continuously sources applicants for potential openings; maintains a pipeline of qualified individuals.
- Conducts screening interviews to identify qualified candidates
- Provides meaningful feedback and recommendations on candidates to outside hiring managers
- Identifies candidates for key positions, and develops the relationship required to effectively recruit for current or future positions
- The recruiting specialist will post open positions and publicize the role within social media forums, job boards, universities or other channels
- Ability to identify suitable candidates and match them to open positions
- Must have strong customer relations skills/experience and ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Has knowledge of recruitment database and external job websites
- Demonstrates ability to screen external candidates effectively and provide interview notes
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years of experience is required
Accentuate Staffing offers competitive salary and benefit package along with a fun and positive work environment to master your recruiting skills.