This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join an established company in the Dunn area. This position will be a vital part of the Financial Business Analysis team and will perform the pricing and analytical work related to the business operations. You will have an opportunity to learn the methods, tasks and objectives consistent with supporting our day-to-day operations and business strategy.
- Gain familiarity with Company products, processes, personnel, philosophies, and strategies
- Analyze product costs and make financial recommendations that affect the longer-term success of the company
- Prepare financial and pricing analyses for large National Accounts, Company’s current product lines, or for new products we are investigating
- Analyze information pertaining to competitive products, competitive prices, and related terms and conditions of sale
- Provide administrative sales and service support for customer and salesforce requests
- Help maintain and update the cost accounting system to ensure business decisions are based on the best possible information
- Compilation and analysis of financial data collected through various business applications; support to and analysis of the financial forecasts
- Prepare status reports and update key performance indicators (KPIs) – Maintain project-related metrics for monthly reporting, sales reporting, labor reports, and weekly operations reporting, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or a related analytic field of study
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to calculate, analyze, and interpret mathematical information such as percent differences, ratios, weighted average, variance analysis etc.
- 2-5 years of Financial Analysis experience
- Ability to work with business and analytical IT tools such as MS Office product suite, Accounting Software packages (JD Edwards preferred) etc.
- Proven analytical problem-solver who enjoys collaboration and teamwork
- Excellent verbal and written skills necessary in order to communicate intricate job-related processes, procedures and decisions to internal customers
- Excellent organizational skills in order to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- A desire to utilize business sense and creativity in order to develop new ideas and meaningful solutions