This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
**Contact email@example.com with an updated word version of your resume or call our Selma office at 919-351-0481 for further information**
Accentuate Staffing is partnering with a growing stone manufacturer in Eastern NC to recruit for a Field Manager. If you have experience in construction management and are interested in managing multiple job sites throughout Eastern NC than we have the job for you!
Provides oversight for entire job from order to cash in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures, safety expectations and quality standards. Company vehicle provided to inspect and travel between job sites.
- Schedule and prioritize jobs appropriately to ensure they are completed in a timely manner; this requires good communication with builders, homeowner, and the installer completing the project;
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork including order verification reports, field measurements, job readiness checks, and confirm stone installation areas match bids;
- Perform random job site inspections to evaluate progression of the job, quality of work, safety of installation crew, and overall satisfaction of client.
- When job is complete, perform final job inspection including collection of final payment and customer satisfaction survey;
- Team with Sales to efficiently handle problems and quickly respond to customer needs.
- Oversee job repairs. Identify root causes for needed repairs and initiate ways to prevent recurrence. Financially reconcile cost of repair with appropriate personnel involved (installer, subcontractors, builder, etc.).
- Coach installation crews to maximize productivity while ensuring safe, quality work.
- Actively participate in meetings and any training sessions.