This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a AR/Collections Specialist to join an established company in the Garner area. This position will manage an Accounts Receivable portfolio of up to $10 million and be responsible for achieving and maintaining Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and A/R aging goals as determined by management. This will entail analyzing customer accounts, making recommendations to management regarding customer charge terms, resolving past due items which could include pricing/quantity disputes and unauthorized product issues. The candidate would be responsible for recommending and taking the appropriate course of action regarding customer accounts and requires effective communication with customers, PBV branches, PBV corporate departments and PBV management.
• 2+ years related business experience managing an A/R portfolio
• 1+ year(s) experience using Microsoft Excel and Word
• Basic accounting courses preferred
• Excellent analytical skills
• General understanding of Accounting Principles and Procedures