This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Senior Accounting Associate for a client of ours in Cary, NC.
- Compile/analyze financial information to prepare entries for accounts, to include: investment purchases, investment valuation adjustments, interest receivables, prepaid expenses, inter-company transactions, accounts payable, accrued expenses, capital calls, capital distributions, etc.
- Perform account reconciliations to determine trends and significant changes
- Compile financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and partners’ capital
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, statement of cash flows, etc.
- Prepare financial statements and related footnote disclosures in accordance with US GAAP
- Perform Client Management as it relates to deliverable deadlines
- Ensure Shared Services team members and Fund Staff Accountants provide quality service and deliverables
- Coordinate Director review prior to issuing deliverables to clients
- Review contracts, orders, and vouchers
- Prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement
- Determine proper accounting of financial transactions and approve transactions within designated limits
- Monitor compliance with GAAP and company procedures
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports
- Make recommendations regarding the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures, to include: management fee expenses and related offsets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA is required
- 3-5 years of Public Accounting experience
- Experience with QuickBooks and/or Microsoft Great Plains