This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting an established metal shop in Durham who is looking for an Electro Mechanical Assembly Technician to join their team. This is a contract-hire opportunity working 1pm-11pm
- Assembly Technician will assemble product according to engineering drawings
- Technician will verify configurations for each assembly
- Technician will use hand and power tools to assemble product
- Technician will use test and measurement tools to build assemblies and subassemblies
- Candidates must be able to interpret blueprints, engineering drawings, assembly documents, and parts list
- Candidates must be able to use drill presses, hydraulic presses, and hand tools
- Candidates must be computer savvy
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED