This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Claims Support Specialist to join an established company in the Cary area. This position will provide clerical assistance to Workers’ Compensation and General Liability Claim Processors and Adjusters and will respond to basic inbound inquiry calls with the goal of providing an exceptional customer experience.
• Performs data entry functions as directed by Processors, Adjusters and Claims Supervisor
• Performs general maintenance of claims documents in the claim files
• Processes new mail from work lists and reviews and processes medical bills for compensability, directs forms, and claim specific correspondence to Adjusters for handling, documenting all actions in claim system
• Completes claim forms and form letters based on jurisdictional requirements
• Assists with photocopying claim files, cataloging medical records and electronic claim file data, and issuing claim payments, as directed
• Processes unidentified mail to proper resolution. Serves as back-up to telephone answering for claims staff.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• At least 2 years of customer service/support experience and/or two years of commercial insurance and/or claims experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• PC Computer skills (MS Office, Outlook); knowledge of policy processing systems, imaging systems (Image Right and Adv. Claims) and/or CRM systems is a plus — also the ability to meet production guidelines
• Ability to multi-task between several different software programs
• Excellent customer relationship management skills required.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, learn quickly and adapt to changing environment.
• Solid customer focus, phone and soft skills