This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Treasury Coordinator/Accounts Receivable to join an established company in the Morrisville area. This position is responsible for entering all cash receipts for specific entities, reconciling customer advances, as well as assisting with other Treasury related functions as needed.
• Prepare cash receipt report to reflect date of deposit, customer, invoice number and amount paid. Investigate incomplete payment information from the customer regarding payments made to determine the correct postings.
• Prepare and post all receipts into SAP for specific legal entities. Print reports for the various banks, inquiries with customers and sales regarding incomplete payment information and posting the receipts to SAP.
• Assist the Assistant Treasurer and Global Accounts Receivable Manager with preparing and analyzing various schedules for month-end and quarter-end financial reporting as needed.
• Review customer advances/PRDs daily to determine which advances/PRDs can be applied to customer accounts receivable.
• Apply advances/PRD to the customer accounts receivable.
• Serve as primary backup for the Global Cash Manager.
• Prepare and follow-up on Corporate Banking Guarantees by preparing guarantee, obtaining required signatures and other documents required to be delivered. Maintains spreadsheet of all outstanding guarantees.
• Prepare and monitor letters of credit.
• Correspondence with banks providing the letter of credit service to the company
• Self-starter with a positive and friendly attitude
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or closely related field with 3 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable, or equivalent
• Excellent computer skills and an advanced user of MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• SAP preferred
• Experience in Cash Management preferred
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to coordinate multiple activities and shifting priorities under established deadlines