This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Manager to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This position regularly interacts with our customers to efficiently execute the sales order entry and order fulfillment processes. The manager is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely creation and submission of customer quotations, sales orders, and order acknowledgements, while communicating with the customer base, account management team, and internal production and shipping departments.
• Receives internal and external requests and creates quotations for new and existing customers
• Receives requests and creates sales orders for new and existing customers
• Manages all customer and order entry transactions and communications via the database, including, but limited to the creation and management of part numbers, cross referenced customer part numbers, and customer and contact name profiles
• Records required sales order information through effective collaboration with our customers and internal personnel
• Manages domestic and international shipping documentation to ensure compliance with customer, national, and international shipping regulations
• Reviews and verify customer terms and conditions
• Sends product literature and information to customers as required
• Establishes customer portal as required for order receipt and acknowledgment
• Supports Account Specialists, Account Managers, and Applications Engineers as needed
• Monitors and responds to various database discrepancy reports in a timely manner.
• Associates degree or higher, preferred within a technical or business management discipline
• Minimum 2 years experience in a customer service or sales administration position, where order entry and order fulfillment were major responsibilities, preferably in a B2B sales environment.
• Minimum of 5 years experience (defined above) is required without a college degree.