This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Senior Treasury & Risk Manager to join an established company in the Morrisville area. This position will minimize risk in day to day operations through identifying potential threats by performing assessments to mitigate problems by ultimately, ensuring the company secures its reputation and profitability.
- Track and maintain corporate insurance claims providing reports to Treasurer as needed. Coordinate with Insurance Broker/Consultant related to ongoing claims.
- Assist Insurance Broker/Consultant with preparation of allocation schedules for insurance premiums establishing charges to be applied according to established methodology.
- Update of various presentations as required for insurance related data.
- Assist Treasurer and Insurance Broker/Consultant on other insurance related items.
- Work with Treasurer to determine appropriate derivative including deliverable, non-deliverable and option to be utilized based on the requirements of the situation being contemplated.
- Develop information outlining profit and loss impact, cash impact, non-cash impact as well as financial statement impact. Make recommendation based on review, analysis and projections to ensure correct hedging levels.
- Ensure all proposed transactions are documented and approved based on approval levels stated within the Company Operating Guidelines.
- Prepare and analyze of mark-to-market calculations. Provide accounting required quarterly entry.
- Maintain daily log of all derivative transactions including terms and conditions, settlements and notional exposure. Maintain all paper files ensuring properly executed documentation is returned to the banking institution for transactions entered into.
- Work with Corporate Accounting group to ensure documentation and accounting for derivatives is accurate and complete.
- Manage the Hedge Tracker system and related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration and/or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Accountant designation preferred
- Demonstrated management and portfolio experience with derivatives and insurance
- Possess strong analytical, mathematical and accounting skills.
- Computer skills: Advanced user of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. SAP experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to coordinate multiple activities and shifting priorities under established deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations
- Good oral and written communication skills