This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Roadway/ Transportation Design Engineer to join an established company in the Raleigh area.
- Responsible for producing consistently high quality design on a wide variety of roadway projects, both large- and small-scale, including the design of major and minor arterials, limited-access facilities, bridge replacement approaches, at-grade intersections, interchanges, and rail crossings.
- The ideal candidate will be proficient in preparation and completion of discipline engineering designs that are responsive to project needs including the production of roadway, transportation management plans, pavement marking plans, quantities, cost estimates, and final specifications.
- Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting in the production of engineering drawings and specifications and assisting in the development of project design criteria, design calculations, construction details, quantities and cost estimates.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Civil Engineering;
- 0 to 5 years of experience in roadway design and/or related transportation disciplines, or;
- Combination of education and experience;
- Experience working with NCDOT preferred;
- Proficiency in Microstation, Geopak and Corridor Modelling preferred;
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment preferred;
- Working towards Professional Engineer (PE) licensure.