This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently looking for a proven leader to join our client in Clayton as their Finance Manager. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a highly-motivated and growing team in a key role. This position will focus strongly upon process improvement, requiring excellent problem-solving skills and systematic troubleshooting abilities.
- Management and oversight of accounting as well as controlling and the business strategy planning activities at the Clayton site.
- Building a best-in-class finance organization by striving for improvement in the controlling function including project controlling and consolidating accounting functions.
- Maintaining financial policies and procedures, financial reporting, budgeting, internal controls, audits, tax and cash management.
- Provide financial support and leadership to the organization in all areas of accounting, finance and business strategy planning.
- Long term financial planning and analysis of the organizational implications.
- Anchoring all financial matters concerning analysis and reporting within the finance organization.
- BS in Finance or Accounting required.
- CPA Certification and/or MBA strongly preferred.
- 7+ years relevant financial experience as well as 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge in Finance regulations (GAAP, IFRS, IRS)
- SAP experience
- Knowledge of business processes in manufacturing & operations