This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently looking for an experienced manager to join a rapidly growing contact center in North Raleigh as their Call Center Shift Manager. This is a direct hire position, Wednesday-Sunday from 7pm to 4am. This opportunity comes with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Punctuality and reliability are key for this role!
- Responsible for overseeing, leading, developing supervising and managing all aspects of CSRs on a day to day basis to ensure adequate coverage for orders and call volumes.
- Responsible for scheduling and managing work flow of staff as well as partners for the company, department and across organizational boundaries. Manage employees in a 24/7/365 environment with flexible schedules.
- Report goals and customer comments and customer satisfaction to team members and management.
- Orchestrating all aspects of the project such as identifying needed resources, defining roles/responsibilities of the team, collaborating with functional areas, ensuring timely and effective delivery of the deliverable or initiative based on scope of effort of project specifications/charter.
- Evaluate, analyze and streamline processes and procedures for are and proactively provide strategic recommendations applicable to business morels, expectations and goals.
- Ensuring standards are being followed to ensure client expectations are met.
- Additional responsibilities associated with management include participating in maintaining a list of active and pending initiatives; reviewing projects with assigned staff; and reporting progress, issues, and barriers of all efforts to management in a timely and consistent manner.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 5 years professional management experience or related experience.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, listening, relationship and verbal communication skills as well as effective organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Intermediate computer keyboard and 10 key calculator skills.
- Understanding of the financial and organizational import of project delivery.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and MS Project required.