This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Staff Accountant for a client of ours in Raleigh, NC. This position is a part-time opportunity.
- Perform Accounts Payable functions, to include: circulating invoices for approval, entering approved invoices, reconciling credit card and vendor statements, serving as the point-of-contact for vendor inquires and processing checks, and identifying and calculating use tax on qualified purchases
- Reconcile benefit invoices to ensure proper charges and credits
- Assign project support costs to jobs with approved estimates
- Prepare annual 1099 reports
- Maintain fixed asset records
- Prepare supervisor time approval summary
- Coordinate and schedule quarterly business review meetings with Account Teams and Executive Management
- Assist with vendor maintenance of the accounting system
- Review and reconcile work to ensure accuracy and thoroughness
- Participate in cross-functional team meetings as necessary
- Continuously improve workflow, efficiency, and streamlining efforts for processes and controls
- Assist Controller with additional tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1-2 years of experience with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must possess initiative and have a strong work ethic
- Must be able to keep financial information confidential
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail