This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Procurement Analyst to join an established technology company in the Raleigh area. This position is contract position and has potential of leading to full-time employment.
• Keeps records of all acquisitions to ensure that purchases remain within budget and on schedule.
• Receives requisitions and checks each item for quantity, specifications, and delivery requirements.
• Serves as liaison to vendors and suppliers.
• Develops and investigates supply sources, and issues request for quotations, proposals, or bids for those items not covered by any existing purchasing arrangement.
• Compiles and analyzes statistical data to determine feasibility of buying products and to establish price objectives.
• Compiles information to keep informed on price trends and processes.
• Confers with suppliers and analyzes supplier operations to determine factors that affect prices and determines lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules.
• Reviews proposals, negotiates prices, selects or recommends suppliers, analyzes trends, follows up orders placed, verifies delivery, approves payment, and maintains necessary records.
• May prepare bid packages for pricing negotiations to reduce costs and increase margins and profitability on items purchased for resale
• Manages internal capital expenditure and office supply fulfilment process
• Optimizes inventory levels and stocking strategy to ensure stock on hand with minimal working capital
• Maintains strong lines of communication with sales, engineering and implementation teams to support client satisfaction objectives.
• Bachelors degree
• 0 to 3 years of Buyer experience
•SAP, Ariba preferred
•Strong Financial and Analytical experience
•Invoice discrepancy resolution experience