This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Graphic/Production Manager to join a global association in the RTP area. This is a 4-5 month contract position.
• Gathering, executing and ad materials according to the Ad Schedule. This includes requesting materials from advertisers and following up as needed, creating custom messages and getting approval from clients, setting up banners and featured products in DFP, e-newsletters in OpenX, custom messages with Dreamweaver/Bronto, white paper and product search in SMC.
• Managing and executing lead generation programs. This includes setting up White Paper Alerts, creating e-newsletter ads and custom messages, and filling ads into open spaces as appropriate.
• Interacting with Account Managers, following up on needed materials, filling in Ad Schedule and supporting sales.
• Conducting monthly site checks to remove expired ads and ensure everything is up to date.
• Promoting of job postings (designing new ads for both web and e-newsletters, coming up with new ways to promote, eblasts, etc.)
• Designing new web banners and e-newsletter ads
• Creating Automation.com promotional eblast messages, including designing graphics, set up, proofing and scheduling.
• Creating Sales PDFs
• Creating a more organized approach to marketing for Automation.com.
• Assisting in Custom Publishing efforts and new product development.
• Managing Emagazine content collection, assisting in identifying and deciding on content, assigning content to individuals, following up on due dates, coordinating content delivery with outside developer brightly.
• Leading the development of all Marketing Promotions. This includes identification and planning of new marketing initiatives, media development, marketing material design and distribution and tracking of performance through Bronto.
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Communication is required and at least 3-5 years of recent experience is needed
• Must be proficient within a MAC and PC environment