This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator to join a rapidly growing company in the Apex/Holly Springs area. This is a direct hire opportunity with competitive compensation and benefit package. The purpose of the position is to execute purchase orders to vendors. After scheduling and planning orders, subsequent activities include; customer service, event management/resolution, and freight bill audit and settlement.
• Weekly purchase order creation and management
• Management of necessary orders/components
• End to end coordination of all 3PL location delivery services
• Monitoring of Logistics Service Provider and production of applicable KPIs
• Special order management
• Submission of vendor charge-back claims to vendors
• Accounts payable vouching
• Review completed shipment documents for 3PL locations
• Comparison of LSP charges to planned charges (Ocean Carrier, FedEx, UPS, etc.)
• Review status report and update the ERP System upon notification of changes in arrival date for 3PL locations
• Performance of all other , ad hoc, related activities
• This position requires the ability to solve problems related to the scheduling and management of the production, transport and delivery of a shipment. This may involve contingency planning, customer service duties and/or escalation management.