This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is partnered with an excellent client in Raleigh seeking a Senior Network Engineer. This is a full time, permanent position. In this role, you will be responsible for network operations and related infrastructure services on a regional and global perspective.
- Leading design and architecture, engineering, implementation and support activities of the Enterprise.
- Enterprise data network, voice systems, wireless and security systems.
- Deploy, maintain and administer all data network hardware and ensure compliance of IT data networking or IT security policies.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, discipline: Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, etc
- 10 years of experience working with data networks, Cisco networking systems and some knowledge of information security.
- 6+ years of experience with Cisco technologies: routing & switching, voice and wireless.
- 2+ years of experience with Palo Alto Network Equipment.
- Cisco CCNP certification or higher preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- PMP certification, a plus.
- ITIL certification, a plus.