This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is partnered with an excellent client in Raleigh seeking a Help Desk Technician. In this role, you will be responsible for providing phone and in-person support as the initial point of contact for end users.
- Troubleshooting hardware/software PC and printer issues.
- Troubleshooting Windows OS, Email, Microsoft Office Suite and additional hardware and software.
- Document trouble tickets with top notch grammar and spelling.
- Apple Smart Phones and Tablet Support.
- Virus and Malware remediation.
- 3+ years in a Help Desk/Desktop Support capacity
- Excellent verbal and documentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows XP/7/8 in a Windows domain environment, Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013.
- Experience with password resets, mapping drives, resolving general network connectivity issues including wireless and VPN.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server Admin Tools to maintain Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, GPO and File and Print Servers, not required, but highly desired.
- Experience in virus and malware remediation, smart phones and tablet support and Apple OSX, a plus.