This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is working with a major medical device company in RTP that is in need of a Deduction Workflow Specialist to join their team. The Deduction Workflow Specialist is responsible for processing incoming customer deductions to ensure they are coded correctly, work-flowed with necessary documentation to the appropriate departments for approval, and follow up with approvers to ensure timely decisions.
- Research incoming customer deductions and update the deduction / overpayment reason code in a timely manner.
- Attach all relevant documentation required to identify the reason for the deduction (i.e., customer remittance information, customer debit memo, invoice copy, proof of delivery, etc)
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to monitor the resolution cycle and ensure workflow items are received accordingly.
- Monitor approved deductions that have not been credited.
- Report workflow metrics on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Contact customers to request deduction information and documentation when necessary.
- Review open A/R and process any deductions that did not automatically generate workflow.
- Access Wells Fargo portal to obtain check and remittance detail copies.
- Collaborate with Credit & Collections staff to resolve denied deductions.
- High School Diploma, some college preferred
- Minimum 2 years of accounts receivable and/or rebates experience
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- ERP software experience is a strong plus