This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Accounting Associate to join an established company in the Durham area. The primary job function is managing accounts receivable and entering sales orders into the Company’s ERP system. This position also acts as back up for the accounts payable processes.
• Creating services and pass through invoices,
• Following up on outstanding invoices (collections)
• Matching payments to invoices
• Managing sales process from order to cash
• Assisting business development team with data required for customer on-boarding
• Provide various analysis including revenue and invoicing data via Excel spreadsheets
• Data entry of all vendor invoices
• Matching PO’s to invoices
• Creating AP payments ledger for approval by the Senior Director Finance
• Collating all checks/invoices and mailing them to vendors
• Provides support for the annual audit by pulling required data
• Assist with monthly close process as needed
• Assist with filing and organizing the accounting files
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, including pivot tables, v-look up, etc.
• NetSuite experience a plus but not required
• Bachelors in Accounting or related field is preferred
• 2 – 3 years working in an Accounting environment.