This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Business Manager to join a growing construction company in the Raleigh area. This position is needed to oversee sales team and financials.
- Represent company in new business opportunities through contacts with parties who are a critical part of new project possibilities.
- Secure follow-up work with existing clients based on performance.
- Provide division with sufficient estimating capabilities and proper direction.
- Oversee the preparation of all bids, estimates and budgets.
- Develop revenue and profit projections.
- Review, recommend and monitor annual and long term budgets to ensure adherence to expense control and achievement of revenue projections.
- Manage and direct day-to-day activities of division staff in line with established policies, practices and procedures.
- Assist directly in establishing long and short term planning of objectives for regional office.
- Effectively manage overall planning and implementation of division projects.
- Provide division with appropriate staff, resources, and direction required to fulfill business development, financial, estimating, and operational goals.
- Oversee performance of construction phase of contract commitments to ensure profitability and timely execution of work.
- Maintain close contact with executive management during all phases of negotiated contracts.
- Plan, organize, direct and control all operations, personnel, budgets and policies for the office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Field Operations or Senior Project Manager experience of 10 years with a firm that has done Construction Management, Design/Build, Negotiated, and Lump Sum Contracts.
- 5 years of Accounting/Finance experience; Construction Industry experience a plus!
- Effective management of construction work, resulting in completion of contracts within time and cost limits.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, decision-making ability, strong management and leadership skills and computer experience.