This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Payroll/HR Administrator to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This position will administer and coordinate basic Human Resource functions with emphasis on payroll-related data entry, new hire set-up, coworker relations, safety, and active compliance with company policy & procedures. Promotes coworker involvement at all levels. Maintain the confidentiality of HR and Payroll records.
- Administer background checks, drug testing, reference checks and coordinate starting dates and training schedule with department manager.
- Facilitate on-boarding and new hire processing. Foster a positive relationship from hire to retire (or fire). Train new hires on HR software usage.
- Responsible for pro-active coworker relations, communication support, and internal management consultation as they relate to HR policy, procedures, and practices.
- Work with supervisors to ensure that the proper steps are taken prior to termination.
- Participate in disciplinary, termination, and annual review meetings as needed.
- Participate in Unemployment cases including response paperwork and hearings.
- Conduct exit interviews and maintain a positive relationship with former coworkers whenever possible.
- Manage Worker’s Compensation cases and make recommendations to facilitate the timely closing of claims.
- Implement and manage a safety program to provide relevant subject matter for monthly meetings.
- Stay current and keep company compliant with all FSLA, ADEA, ADA, FMLA, Workers Comp, Cobra, and Labor laws.
- Handbook maintenance and job descriptions.
- Promote working together in all departments to build continual improvement within the company.
- Prepare weekly payroll including pay/time data entry audit, deductions, and PTO.
- Enter monthly worker’s comp self-reporting numbers.
- Track and manage tool loans and other miscellaneous deductions.
- Manage employee files.
- Coordinate benefit enrollments, reporting and deductions.
- Distribute company-wide correspondence where it relates to human resources, payroll or new labor/tax laws.
- Maintain information accuracy within our HR software and manage workflows.