This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Accountant to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This position is responsible for assisting with the completion of month-end close, cash management, budgets, and reporting for multiple internal clients under supervision of the Controller. The Accountant will also interact with company management, ASC Business Office Managers, personnel, vendors and agencies. This will be accomplished while operating fully inside our Mission and Values.
• Complete accrual-based month-end close for assigned facilities, including monthly bank reconciliations, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, and journal entry support
• During close process, assist non-accountant clients in providing pertinent information related to the financial status of the entity
• Review and analyze produced financial statements to determine reasonableness of financials; review financials with non-accountant clients to ensure their understanding of the business
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all required reports and accounting data to meet applicable financial deadlines
• Assist in the completion of work papers assigned for external audits.
• Assist Controller in the preparation of annual budgets as well as annual tax packages
• Assist Facility Administrators and staff on accounting-related questions and problems.
• Assist Facility Administrators in managing cash and A/P on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Review of vendor invoices for appropriate coding and complete documentation;
• General Ledger, bookkeeping and financial statement preparation experience
• Knowledge of accounts payable cycle and processing of AP
• Medium to advanced Excel skills
• Strong understanding of accrual-based accounting, including month end accrual entries in preparation of financial statements
• Understanding of reasonableness of prepared financial statements and cash/expenses in relation to financial position