This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Lead to join a pharmaceutical company in the RTP area. This is a contract position lasting from 3/1/2018-5/31/2018.
This position will be responsible for global supply chain including management of supplier base and inventory levels, relationship with contract manufacturers, and coordination with outside logistics and distribution service provider.
• Manage Sales & Operation Planning process in concert with Sales/Marketing
• Coordination of forecast requirement updates to Suppliers and Contract manufacturer(s)
• Foster and maintain relationships with our selected 3PL partner
• Work closely with Finance, Marketing & Sales to provide distribution strategy as it relates to product demand plans
• Select and manage 3PL as appropriate to distribute product to relevant customer segments
• Partner with finance, manufacturing and supply chain to oversee 3PL ordering process, manage distribution inventory and lead overall distribution implementation and operations
• Develop distribution policies and procedures including but not limited to orders, returns and inventory management
• Develop strategy for and oversee product serialization including implementation of an electronic, interoperable system to identify and trace product through the supply chain
• Provides supply plan forecast to suppliers at appropriate intervals
• Manage the detail project plans for change implementation and new product development activities
• Direct management of the S&OP processes
• Ensure compliance with all Supplier Quality requirements per SOP
• Management of BOM’s and Component Specifications at CMO’s and Suppliers
• Manage the Engineering Change (EC) Implementation phase with both Suppliers and Contract Manufacturer(s)
• Facilitate the Investigation and CAPA processes as they relate to production and component issues by coordinating with Suppliers and Contract Manufacturer(s)
• Management of 3PL activities – including customer master data setup
• Responsible for project management of operational tasks of new product introductions and clinical materials
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, strong preference in an engineering field or business and at least 2 years direct experience in supply chain role specifically within a pharmaceutical and FDA environment
• An ideal candidate would have significant experience working in a virtual manufacturing environment with CMO’s
• Strong project management and communication skills are desired, with the ability to work effectively across multiple functional disciplines
• A strong knowledge of product cost drivers
• Understanding of standard business computer systems – enterprise level (JDE, SAP, etc.) as well as MS Office