This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner. This person will be conducting workplace investigations and resolution of complaints, ensuring investigations are conducted and written recommendations/findings are developed in an objective and thorough manner. This position will also provide site specific support and support the People and Culture team in their day-to-day operational roles.
- Conduct workplace investigations and work with Business partners and Managers in the resolution of complaints, ensuring investigations are conducted and written recommendations/findings are developed in an objective and thorough manner. Travel to other sites as needed for investigations.
- Supports Business Partners on employee relations topics including performance management, progressive discipline and policy interpretation.
- Creates/maintains forms for performance management, performance improvement and other employee communication templates.
- Supports managers in developing appropriate documentation to support the performance management process up to and including termination of employment.
- Supports communication and change efforts with People and Culture and Legal.
- Works with Learning and Development to develop training modules and materials specific to investigation and other employment matters.
- Works with team members and Managers with onboarding and offboarding processes to include document preparation and exit interviews.
- Ensures open communications with staff and develops positive employee relations.
- Responds to queries and resolves issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Recommends and participates in the development of policies and procedures.
- Interpreting, assisting and advising employees and managers regarding cooperative agreement applications, leave management and benefit administration, and HR procedures and policies within the specified guidelines.
- Maintains personnel records in a confidential manner, ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Researches and analyzes data for special projects and policy development.
- Organizes employee communication events, social outings and activities.
- Attends department meetings and company in-service trainings to enhance knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two or more years of experience in a generalist role with a focus on employee relations.
- PHR or SHRM Certification preferred
- Travel Up to 30%
- Ability to investigate and bring closure to complex HR Issues
- Must Be Proficient with MS Office
- Workday Experience would be a plus