This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Manufacturing Maintenance Technician for a client of ours in the Raleigh area. This position is a 1st shift, temp-to-hire or potential direct hire opportunity with a fast growing company.
- Troubleshoot PLCs, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, and mechanical systems
- Repair manufacturing equipment to minimize down time on production lines
- Perform preventative maintenance of electrical, HVAC, plumbing and other systems throughout facility
- Responsible for coordinating outside vendors to repair equipment and systems as appropriate
- 3+ years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience troubleshooting HVAC, electrical, plumbing and other industrial systems
- High school diploma or GED
- Availability to serve on-call, as necessary
- Strong attention to detail and high level of integrity