This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join an established company in the RTP area. This position works with the Communications Director and other team members to develop and execute integrated marketing initiatives to increase domestic and international awareness of brand, products and services.
• Write content and provide design feedback for sales and marketing materials – both promotional and informational, including corporate, product and services collateral; case studies; research briefs; and white papers.
• Write content and provide proofreading support for press releases, blog and website content.
• Provide strategic support for marketing projects including infographic development and email campaigns.
• Provide strategic support for increasing awareness in member organizations by coordinating outreach of corporate press releases in their newsletters, writing blog posts and other tasks.
• Ensure the successful implementation of marketing strategies and tactics, as defined by the corporate and product marketing plans.
• Collaborate with business development and account executives to develop targeted marketing communications and presentations.
• Manage corporate and product websites including:
• Implement site enhancements and manage maintenance of content.
• Provide quarterly presentations to stakeholders about trends and insights (via Google Analytics and group discussion).
• Manage Product Wiki for Website to Monitor & Communicate Changes to the Websites.
• Coordinate the printing and production of sales and marketing collateral, signage and promotional items. Track and maintain inventory of all sales and marketing materials.
• Experience with social media tools, including Facebook and Twitter
• Strong, compelling writing skills a must (work samples required)
• Effective project management skills
• Microsoft Office experience, especially Word and PowerPoint
• Google Suite & Google Analytics experience
• WordPress experience
• Mailchimp, ON24, Adobe Suite experience a plus
• 1-3+ year of experience a plus
• Education industry experience a plus