This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Corporate AR & Collections Specialist to join an established company in the RTP area. This position will be responsible for posting cash, managing A/R customer accounts, applying credit memos and various other duties as assigned.
• Continually reviews and processes pending orders per the Standard Operating Procedures established for the AR Department
• Responsible for all aspects of cash application including multi-currency
• Performs and initiates collection efforts on past due accounts, working to get payment commitment that is acceptable ensuring new orders can be released. Preferred method of contact is via telephone in an effort to build solid relationships with each customer
• Authorizes extension of credit for new business relationships as well as existing customers and done within the established guidelines. Ensures that credit application is completed in its entirety and all references have been contacted
• Research and resolve disputed items within the guidelines of company policies and procedures
• Maintaining all departmental files (credit applications, credit/debit memos, tax exemption certificates, etc.)
• Communicate discrepancies to appropriate sales personnel if no immediate resolution
• Distribute/communicate any “problem’ cash receipts to appropriate AR Specialist
• Communicate with customers regarding billing issues and any other general inquires. Properly documents conversations and actions taken on the customer’ accounts in the ERP system.
• Obtain payment information in advance from major customers and communicate to supervisor
• Follow-up on all invoice skips, partials and deductions made by customers within assigned portfolio
• Managing portfolio of customers through use of Aging reports, run and reviewed at least bi-weekly
• Recommends and prepares delinquent accounts for external collection proceedings.
• Invoice or credit adjustments as necessary on approved customer claims
• Associates Degree; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3 — 5 years credit/collection/accounts receivable experience
• International collection experience
• Experience with X3 system a plus
• Understands ERP systems, familiarity with X3 system a plus
• Demonstrated strong communication skills both on the phone and in person
• Intermediate Microsoft skills in Excel, Word and Outlook
• Ability to work collaboratively at all levels in the organization