This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a SR Logistics Coordinator to join a global medical device company in the RTP area. This is a great, ground level opportunity to grown and advance with an organization that offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
The Sr. Logistics Coordinator will oversee and facilitate international shipment operations, primarily from the US to the EU. This position will coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
Critical attributes of the Sr. Logistics Coordinator will be their communication and negotiation skills. They should also be well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping skills and a customer-oriented approach.
• Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
• Ensure premises, assets and communication methods are used effectively
• Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
• Coordinate orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
• Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
• Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
• Maintain records of inventory including incoming materials, work in process, and finished goods.
• Maintain records and logs of product shipments, including serial numbers, lot numbers, etc.
• Prepare accurate reports for upper management
• Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements pertaining to international and domestic shipping of Medical Diagnostic products.
• Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
• Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
• Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills