This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a direct hire Manufacturing Engineering Technician (Mechanical) to join a rapidly growing manufacturing company north of Raleigh. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a team that builds turnkey equipment and machines from scratch. This person will assist the Engineering Team and provide technical support on the manufacturing floor for new equipment builds, process improvement, and troubleshooting equipment issues.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues when escalated from Plant Mechanics
- Install upgrades to new and existing equipment
- Communicate with vendors to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Recommend preventative maintenance schedules for machines
- Assist engineers in developing technical documentation for design projects
- Minimum 2 year Associate’s Degree in Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing / fabrication environment (preferably an automated equipment environment)
- SolidWorks experience a plus