This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Accounting Manager/Assistant Controller to join an established company in the Cary area. This position oversees the day-to-day operations of the accounting function and ensures the accuracy and consistency of data for accounts payable, accounts receivable, deferred revenue and the general ledger, while directing the preparation and timely delivery of financial reports.
- Generate monthly and annual consolidated financial reports in a multi-entity, multi-currency environment.
- Cash management in U.S., Canadian and Israeli currencies including projected cash position & FX Trades.
- Responsible for invoicing, contract review, and collections.
- Oversee Accounting Assistant and A/P, payroll and expense reimbursements for U.S. and Canada divisions.
- Facilitate annual audit and preparation of audit schedules.
- Manage tax compliance (sales tax) and foreign tax reporting.
- Regularly interacts with employees at all levels, including senior management.
- Manage bank accounts and credit cards.
- Additional analysis and reporting as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in accounting, preferably in healthcare IT or medical device industry.
- Working knowledge of GAAP accounting standards (ASC 605, 606, 830) and taxation principles and practices
- Ability to manage multiple projects, and deliver clear and concise information to management.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP and advanced Microsoft Excel experience required. Knowledge of NetSuite or Intaact a plus.
- CPA or public accounting experience a plus.
- The employee must occasionally lift office products and supplies weighing up to 10 pounds.