This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Category Analyst to join a global distributor in the RTP area. This position will directly support the Company’s Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) Program through the analysis and management of key account sales and inventory while maintaining VMI customer databases for routine and special queries. Position will Identify sales and inventory opportunities within key accounts through analytical analysis and Provide product assortment and inventory recommendations to all levels of management.
• Maintain accurate, timely Product sales and inventory data for assigned accounts
• Generate reports to be supplied to management and/or customers and vendors
• Analyze inventory & sales reports for review/further action
• Assist sales managers in meeting product inventory, assortment and sales standards through data analysis, review and reports
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited, 4 year college/university in mathematics / business / inventory management or related field
• Minimum 3+ years’ work experience within category management and/or supply chain logistics