This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Credentialing Specialist to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This position will provide full administrative support for applicants trying obtaining a license in North Carolina.
• Responsible for processing applications and credentials submitted by applicants for various types of licenses.
• Responsible for seeking guidance from appropriate staff i.e., legal, medical or administrative.
• Responsible for processing applications to include alphabetizing, filing credentials, evaluating applications and identifying deficiencies and discrepancies efficiently and effectively.
• Responsible for scanning and emailing files to Board Members for review and interviews.
• Responsible for handling funds to properly process the accounting records.
• Staff license interviews during Board meetings as necessary.
• Occasional coverage for receptionist.
• Train temporary personnel.
• Must handle administrative details and routine, day-to-day issues independently, use judgment in resolving problems and making recommendations.
• Must be familiar with Chapter 90 Article 1 and Chapter 90 Article 40 of the North Carolina General Statute and Subchapter 32B, 32S, 32V, 32W of the NC Administrative Code regarding the licensing regulations and eligibility requirements of the state.
• High school diploma required
• Minimum of three years medical credentialing experience required
• Demonstrate the ability to work as a team member within the Licensing Section
• Proficient with Microsoft office software