This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Executive Assistant to join a global organization in the Raleigh area. This position is looking for someone who is a self-starter with a positive, friendly attitude. This position will be assisting the Executive Department, Corporate Finance, Corporate Affairs and Board of Directors.
• Perform a variety of support duties to include meeting planning, preparing complex documents, coordinating activities
• Coordinate internal and external meetings, Board Meetings, Annual Stockholder Meetings
• Aid in preparation and distribution of meeting materials, Board Handbooks and other mailings to Directors, as well as administer electronic Board portal
• Assist the Board with all aspects of their travel to board meetings, to include hotel reservations, airfare, ground transportation, meals, clear communication of arrangements and confirmations
• Initiate quarterly retainers for the Board, which includes maintaining accurate records
• Maintain a variety of Legal reports and files, including processing and tracking payment of invoices
• Submit expense reports in Concur as a delegate for assigned Executives and Board members
• Assist with visa process, invitation letters and passport renewal as requested
• Provide office furniture inventory to tax department each year
• As needed, provide backup to switchboard/reception
• Negotiate corporate rates for area hotels
• High school diploma or equivalent and five or more years’ experience performing highly responsible administrative or clerical support for senior-level managers or executives in a Corporate environment preferred.
• Excellent computer skills and extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, meeting deadlines, and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.