This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting an Expense Reporting Specialist for a client of ours in Cary, NC.
- Manage the processes related to Instructor Expense issues
- Create purchase requisitions for external instructor costs
- Enter receipts for services against purchase orders for external instructor costs and Canadian customs
- Communicate purchase order information to external instructors so they can input required information on invoices
- Perform weekly reconciliations of POs created/received to ensure all instructor costs are accounted for in the proper period
- Work with Resource Coordinator to understand proper rates to be used when creating POs
- Work with AP team to research variances between invoices received from instructors and POs
- Utilize available tools to interpret data and recognize issues as they arise
- Perform month-end close duties related to instructor costs, to include: creation and receipt of POs for all sessions held by month-end close date, manual accruals where necessary, research of unusual variances as requested by GL team, etc.
- Code instructor costs utilizing GL coding
- Assist the Canadian customs requesters with creating purchase orders and invoices
- Assist with purchasing tasks and projects upon request
- 2 or 4 year Degree in a Business discipline
- 4+ years of experience working in an Office Environment
- Experience with Accounts Payable and Purchasing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience working with tight deadlines in a service-driven environment