This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Director of Billing for a client of ours in Raleigh, NC. This position is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Oversee billing and collections, rebilling, and denial management
- Ensure Accounts Receivable records and revenue recognition are in accordance with GAAP and industry standards
- Oversee billing systems as they relate to implementation and maintenance
- Ensure efficient billing process, to include: claim submission, claim payment, and AR management
- Perform AR analysis, reconciliation of General Ledger and Sub-Ledger, and management of Allowances for Doubtful Accounts and Contractual Allowances
- Supervise Billing and Collections staff, to include: hiring, performance reviews, coaching, training, cross-training, and disciplinary action
- Maintain data collection and reporting standards as established by Agency Management
- Manage funding sources (i.e. Medicaid, MCO, Private Insurance, Private Pay, Grant, Contributed Income, etc.)
- Provide claims billing and reimbursement data for contract negotiations
- Develop and implement procedures to ensure effective and efficient billing and collections practices
- Fulfill compliance, budget, and audit responsibilities related to the position
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting
- 5+ years of Progressive Accounting and Accounts Receivable experience
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP systems
- MBA or CPA is preferred
- Healthcare Billing experience is preferred
- EHR experience is preferred
- Great Plains experience is preferred