This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Senior Pricing Analyst to join an established manufacturing company in the Cary area. This position is responsible for pricing and a broad range of financial analyses and processes supporting the execution of business growth plans including planning, forecasting and budgeting. In addition, the position performs financial support roles under the Operations Controller’s direction for the region.
• Develops knowledge of product costing models of each product line and manufacturing plant.
• Performs workflow of product cost and price quote development for market segment managers.
• Assures ongoing integrity of MS Access pricing database, further enabling rapid quote process.
• Adapts pricing database and processes for standardized pricing structures by segment and product.
• Administers rebate programs, inter-company transfer pricing and indexed pricing processes.
• Performs key role in evaluation of and implementation of updated pricing process systems.
• Assists development of commercial priorities via analysis of revenue growth opportunity pipeline.
• Assists implementation and monitoring of action plans for sales budget achievement.
• Performs financial analysis support for existing and new target account planning.
• Performs financial analysis and modeling requirements for market segment plans.
• Assists budgeting, analysis and reporting cycles as required by global and Americas Finance.
• Supports certain monthly and periodic Hyperion-based financial reporting activities.
• Assists internal compliance and external audit activities as required by the Americas and Global finance function.
• BS/BA degree in accounting, finance or economics.
• 6+ years of professional work experience in financial functions within industrial manufacturing.
• Manufacturing cost systems knowledge and applied experience in development of standard costs.
• Experience in pricing and maintaining effective pricing controls.
• Advanced MS Excel and MS Access skills required; SAP and Hyperion experience preferred.
• Financial analysis skills using data with ability to translate to non-financial audiences.