This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Customer Service Manager for a client of ours in Chapel Hill, NC. This position is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Perform all CSR tasks
- Assist in managing the Customer Service team to ensure proper procedures are implemented and customer service level is up to standards
- Address issues and problems within the branch
- Create deposit reports to measure branch growth
- Work overdrawn accounts to ensure protection against NSF activity
- Review New Account Packets for accuracy
- Maintain retail exception log
- Ensure all deposit and CD reporting are completed
- Create and implement training for necessary branch policies and procedures
- Perform monthly audits, to include: alarm checks, traveler’s cheques audit, cash audit, etc.
- Maintain bank’s in-branch customer relationships and ensure each customer interaction is handled in an appropriate manner
- Handle all customer issues before escalation to the Branch Manager
- Experience in Customer Service and Management
- 2+ years of Banking experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Word
- Experience with Jack Henry software is a plus
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Retail Banking field
- Must possess attention to detail